Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Spinning

Yay! I actually made it to spinning class this morning!!! And what a feat it was too, not just because I made it through such a tough class, but I actually made it to the gym in in this crazy weather.

Did I mention this January is just crazy weather-wise? Woke up today at 5 am and turned on the tv. Wouldn't you know, temperature was 64 F!!! WTF!!! It's January in Pennsylvania for crying out loud! Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I like to keep my heating bill low, thank you very much!

The problem is the howling wind! 50 mph wind gusts! It was like this last Saturday night too and the noise just kept me up. Also the stress...all I could think of was my roof and sindings coming off (LOL)!!! Thankfully, nothing like that happened. And BELIEVE ME, I checked. Not even a single shingle out of place. I'm knocking on wood that my house stays intact today also.

Anyways, this morning was just too windy and a little bit rainy. I had to navigate through fallen branches and flying garbage cans. Thankfully, not too many people were on the road yet.

Going back to the workout....spinning was awesome. I haven't done spinning in weeks, but I thought I did pretty well. We have this instructor named Pat, and she is tough! People around the gym have started calling her classes "Pain with Pat". She's a grandma too!!! It was 45 minutes and I definitely reached my 10's several times. I made sure to stretch afterwards to minimize the soreness.

I also did ABS workout after spinning following the AB Bootcamp routine.

So C2W3D17 workout is done. So far so good.....

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

Great Job!
It was raining this morning when I woke up and it took so much work to crawl out of bed. I would rahter stay under the covers and listen to the raindrops.