Sunday, January 08, 2006

Peanut butter cookies

I was watching Paula Deen last night on Food TV. I think the episode was on healthy cooking (sort of). Anyways, she made this peanut butter cookies which looks interesting. I'm posting it here while I can still remember it for future reference. I'll probably make it one of these days. Anyways, here's the recipe:

1 cup peanut butter (I'd use the natural kind)
1 cup splenda
1 whole egg (I'll try substituting maybe 2 egg whites or even egg beaters)

1. Mix all the ingredients with a fork.
2. Make into balls and place in cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. When you make the balls, you may use a little bit of flour just to keep from sticking to your hands. (Maybe instead of flour, use protein powder?)
3. Press the balls with a fork dipped in splenda. (The splenda part of this step is optional)
4. Bake in a 350C oven for about 12 minutes or until done.

No comments: