Sunday, January 08, 2006

EFL's Beef Stir Fry

I just tried the Beef Stir Fry recipe from the EFL book. It's pretty good. I increased the measurements to 5 servings. I then divided it into 5 containers and stored them in the refrigerator for this week's lunches.

Can I just say, I love the EFL book. I've made several recipes from the book and they all turned out pretty good. I recommend the Beef Stir Fry, Turkey Goulash, Turkey Meatloaf, Chicken Parmesan, Indian Chicken, and Golden Pancake.

I got a bread machine for Christmas so I'm trying it out right now for the first time. I'm making the honey whole wheat bread recipe from the manual. We'll see how it goes. So far it's easy. You just add the ingredients in the order that's written, select the program, press start, and wait. A couple of my co-workers use the bread machine and they absolutely love it.

No comments: