Thursday, June 28, 2007

Might as well get this over with

So I ran the 5K last night.

Yes, we had a heat advisory warning. And yes, I was feeling sick before the race. But I decided to run it anyways hoping it would pass. Well, no it didn't. I wanted to DNF half a mile in!

The girl that I usually run 5Ks beat me for the first time. Another girl I know that ran 3 miles for the first time on the treadmill 3 days ago beat me.

So essentially, I SUCKED!!!!

End of story.

On a better note, I'm so stoked about Saturday!

Here's a hint... :)



And finally, thank you for your comments on my last post! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who feels like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry the race didn't go well for you. Hope you're feeling better now. That video is so nice. You can really see the love in thier eyes. Have a ball at the concert!

havlow said...

Hey at least you finished the race under those conditions. Hopefully it's not a bug or anything that will have you off your feet. Hope you have a great weekend.

Erin said...

Hey, we're not always "on" all the time... kudos to you for finishing even though you didn't feel like it.

Delayed response to your last post: I'm also in a town home and happen to be in an end unit. For some reason, everyone feels free to use our outdoor water faucet at any time! I know it's not a huge deal, but it drives me crazy... it's OUR water that we are paying for and we can hear it running in our house when they use it. *sigh*

KatieFeldmom said...

So sorry that you were not feeling good ... was it a bug? are you better now?

Have fun at the concert. We went last year and had a blast!!!