Friday, January 13, 2006

It's a beautiful day....NOT!!!

All week, the weather report has been predicting another Indian Summer today...sunny, at least 60 F. Well, today comes and it's been cloudy & foggy ALL DAY, and it didn't even go above 48 F. Needless to say, my planned walk around lunch time was canned.

I'll never trust the weather report again!

It's C2W2D12 of my BFL challenge. Made it to the gym this morning and did the following:

CARDIO: 20 minutes HIIT on the elliptical, 10 minutes moderate, steady-state intensity going backwards on the elliptical.
ABS: a variety of abs exercise using a medicine ball, pilates core exercises, captain's chair

I also incorporated some pilates back exercise into my abs routine.

Tomorrow is UBWO, then rest on Sunday. I cannot wait!

Also, my right calf feels so much better. There's still some tenderness, but most of the time, I don't even notice it anymore. Yay! I might try running on the treadmill tomorrow, right after UBWO.

I just found out yesterday from the BFL tracker website that a cup of bananas have 200 calories and tons of sugar! YIKES!!! I'm used to eating a banana a day. I guess bananas are out right now (or at least limited).

Speaking of food, I'm thinking of logging in my meals in this blog, along with my workouts. I'm just hesitant because I don't want to get obsessed with counting calories. It's just too much work, between updating this blog, keeping up with the tracker and other fitness related websites, reading BFL blogs, work, school (which starts next week), and just life in general, when will I have time to relax? I might just log in what I ate without figuring out the calories. I'll play it by ear.

Just checked the BFL website guestbook today. Chris Cary, the brains behind the BFL Audio Timekeeper, left a message to say that he mailed my CDs while he was in Denver for the EAS BFL Expo! I can't wait!

I hope I make it to the gym tomorrow. It's supposed to rain and I usually get lazy and stay home when the weather is bad. I do have a back-up. If it's raining a lot, like nonstop thunderstorm, I'll work out in my basement using hand weights and one of my cardio videos.

No comments: