Tuesday, January 24, 2006

C2W4D23

I can't believe that I'm into week 4 and I've been consistently going to the gym in the morning and doing the workout on an empty stomach.

Anyways, today's workout is as follows:

UBWO: BFL style
Arm & Leg Stretches
CARDIO: 27 minutes running on the treadmill at 5.5-6.0 mph & 0.5 incline (moderate intensity).
Leg Stretches

So that's 2 straight days of running. So far my, my knees, shins, ankles, feet, etc. are fine. I've had problems before and tried not to run on consecutive days. However today, I just wanted to run. I was going to do jump ropes, but I get so bored with it.

Who would have thought I would actually come to like running? Me, who was never into sport and was a band geek in high school. Before BFL, I couldn't even run 2 minutes straight without wanting to pass out. I've definitely come a long way.

The weather was mild and sunny today too, so after lunch I went on my usual walk - total 2.6 miles.

Tomorrow is spinning. Hope I wake up in time to make it to class.

Complement

I got complemented today by my friend. She told me I look really lean, but in a good, healthy way. I had to get her assurance that I don't look anorexic. Anyways, she asked me how much I weighed. Since I haven't been weighing myself, I told her my weight from my last weigh-in about 3 weeks ago, which was 112 lbs. She said that I look like I might be around 100 lbs.

Now, I'm only 5'1 so 100 lbs. is probably fine. I doubt I'm 100 lbs though and I won't be finding out until week 6 of the challenge. I wouldn't be surprise if my weight remained the same. I'd like to think that the fact that I weigh more than I look is due to all those nice muscles ;)

I have noticed that my size 2 pants are starting to get a little bit loose on the waist. However, the fit is still the same around the hip & thigh areas. I'm not looking to loose any more weight or reduce my size further (except maybe around the legs). Truthfully, I don't even know what the ideal weight for my height is supposed to be. However, I am looking to get more muscle definitions, which I hope to accomplish with this challenge.

1 comment:

KatieFeldmom said...

I think it's called Runner's High and I can't believe that I get it too! Who would've thunk it?

Congrats on the complement!