Sunday, January 22, 2006

I wish I have a treadmill...

There's a severe storm & flood warning tomorrow, which is supposed to last ALL DAY! Commuting to work tomorrow morning is going to be a nightmare! It's times like this when I wish I have more workout equipment in my basement, like a treadmill. If I have one, I can work out at home & not worry about getting to the gym at an ungodly hour. I can get take my time getting to work.

Anyways, today is my free day both for workout & eating. Eating was definitely a free day! This morning, I ended up walking w/ my parents at the park by their house. Total miles walked is approx. 2.4 miles.

So this concludes C2W3. Onward to C2W4! Workout has been awesome! Eating needs some work.

Tomorrow morning is another attempt at the 2 miles in 20 minutes goal.

Wish me luck!

And for fun...

Your IQ Is 110
Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional
Your General Knowledge is Average
A Quick and Dirty IQ Test

No comments: