Friday, June 30, 2006

Long Weekend!

Yay! Long weekend, here I come! I worked from home today, and I'm off Monday & Tuesday! Yahoo!!!

Okay, today's workout was cardio HIIT. I didn't work out until between M1 and M2 because my legs were still sore from yesterday's LBWO. Thought I'd give my legs some time to warm up and move around. For cardio, I ran on the treadmill for 35+ minutes (with 20 minutes HIIT). My level 10 was a 7.9 mph this time, and I can barely stay on the treadmill! My little legs were pumping! Cardio was then followed by abs.

Eating has been okay, but I've been craving snacks all day! I have to be honest, I had minor weak moments, but not an all out binge. I have to get a handle on this, which has to start with that jar of peanuts in my pantry!

Hope everyone have a great holiday weekend! Choose your free day wisely and enjoy! Stay safe!

10 comments:

Erin said...

enjoy the long weekend!! don't you just LOVE working from home?

Melissa said...

I had the same thing on Thursday- weak moments but not a binge. Hey it's progress for us, right? We can't expect to blast out of the gates with superb strict eating, but we can work our way there. You're doing great, and WTG on the treadmill too! You're really speeding up!

Greg said...

Hi Chantel! I'm all about the peanuts in the pantry as well. I'm a sucker for shelled peanuts. I've recently forced myself to eat un-salted ones. (kinda yuck) Have a great 4th of July!!

Amy said...

Have a great long weekend. Yeah, I know what a pain it is to be craving all those darn snacks!! Way to go on the treadmill. That is moving fast.

Julie said...

I'm so glad you weren't affected by the flooding. And thank goodness the sun has come back out your way. Way to go on the workouts!! It seems like you are on a roll, so keep it up!

Unknown said...

Chantel, glad to hear you came through the flooding unscathed. What a nightmare! I hope it stays sunny for days to dry up all the mess left in the wake of the floods. Enjoy your time off!

KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you have a great weekend!
Great job on the run; holy crap on that 7.9 mph!!!!!!!!!

Mari said...

Hope you had an awesome 4th!!

Janel said...

Janel was here

:D

Rachel said...

Hey, Chantal! Hope you enjoyed your weekend... guess you're still recovering from all the fun and sun???