Friday, June 02, 2006

Three Days of Rain

No, I'm not referring to the weather. Although, in this case, it would be very appropriate.

I'm talking about Julia Robert's play in Broadway, which I will be seeing TOMORROW. YAY! I'm so psyched!



I'm praying that she'll be in the play and not her understudy. That would totally suck!

------------------------------------------------

Speaking of rain, did anybody experience some nasty thunderstorms last night? It was so bad around here! It lasted ALL NIGHT LONG! It totally derailed my workout & laundry plans last night. Thankfully, the electricity didn't go out completely. However, the lights flickered on and off all night.

The bad part is that I completely lost my cable, so no TV and no internet. I felt so lost! LOL. I'm still thankful that we still have power. There were a lot of people in the area that completely lost power, even lasting up to this morning! I guess losing cable is nothing compared to that.

So needless to say, no workout yesterday. I'm going to try to make it up today. Fitting 3 days of workout into 1 day is going to be a challenge. I have to do today's cardio HIIT, some modified version of yesterday's planned LBWO, and some modified version of tomorrow's UBWO. Yikes!

-------------------------------------------

I just saw that I've been tagged. Thanks Melissa! I'll try to do it after I come back from NYC.

6 comments:

Mari said...

Enjoy the show. Nope missed the rain by a few states :D
I love thunder storms!

Melissa said...

Have fun at the show and let us know how it goes! :) No cable, tv, or internet? Oh my! Don't ask me how they did it before these were around...lol.

Kimberly said...

Have fun at the play! That's exactly the kind of thing I get all excited about.

Glad to hear you go the treadmill downstairs. You'll especially love having it next winter or on rainy days when the power doesn't go out!

I also wanted to say I'm sorry to hear about the tragic death of your co-worker. Of course you were affected. Those kind of things remind us how fragile every moment really is.

Irene said...

Oh, how fun! I haven't been to a play in ages so you'll have to give us all the details when you get back!

I've found the same thing with sizes. I can wear anything between a 0 and a 5, depending on the cut, but most of the time it's 2...

Have fun clothes shopping!

~Irene

Just a lonely girl said...

So, how was it?!

Oh, and HI! :-D

Julie said...

Hope you had a great time! I love Julia Roberts.