Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Quick

I'm keeping this short coz it's late and I'm tired.

Workout and eating went according to plan today. Ran on the treadmill this morning for 3+ miles. Then tonight, I did UBWO. Eating has been clean.

I'm starting to feel good about the running. I'm slowly building up my mileage again, as well as speed. I'm getting the hang of running on my treadmill in terms of dealing with the boredom. Also, I'm starting to really, really love owning a treadmill. I've started to appreciate how convenient it is having one of your own. The best part is I can run on it with just shorts & sports bra without being self conscious. ;-)

So far so good!

10 comments:

Just a lonely girl said...

Right on with the cooking and shopping! Fun!!

I SO want to own a treadmill so I can run in a bra and shorts! Seriously, I just think it would be fantastic to hop on first thing in the morning and the only thin I would have to worry about would be if my shoes are tied right! :-D I know having all of the weights, etc. in my house has been incredible.

BTW - what kind of treadmill do you have and do you recommend it? Perhaps I will do a poll on my blog...

Have fun!

FV Tom said...

Good job, Chantal! You are doing awesome.

And I won't tell your Mom that you missed church!

be good.

Irene said...

I would love to have a treadmill. There are just some days that it would be easier to be at home on the treadmill... I did have one but I wore it out. Good job on the running!

Take care
~Irene

bethkk said...

I LOVE my treadmill...couldn't live without it. I have a ProForm that hubby bought me last summer at a great discount from Dick's. It is AWESOME! I don't care WHAT I look like when I'm in my home gym...I don't think I could ever go back to a public gym again!

You are my running inspiration, BTW! I'm trying really hard to get to 2 miles in 20 minutes!

Kimberly said...

Glad to hear you learning to love your treadmill!

Melissa said...

Great job on the running!!! It's great that you're loving the treadmill, it's still one of the many things on my wishlist! ;)

havlow said...

Word.

Sorry just a quick comment :)

Pamela said...

GOOD for you on the running!!! YAY YOU! .. If you watn you can have my treadmill... I can't run any more beacause my ankle is pretty much shot...*sigh* All you gotta do is come get it! ;P

Thanks for your comments.. the dark is closer to what my natural colour is or should be.. & as to the change in length..yea he took off at least 6in!!

Hypertrophy said...

I was here ! :)

Remember to stretch after you finish your runs.

Julie said...

Great job, keep it up :)