Friday, February 24, 2006

Double Whammie!!!

I was lazy again yesterday and didn't work out. My heart just wasn't into it and I just didn't have the energy.

Anyways, I made it up today by doing HIIT and UBWO.

CARDIO: 20 minutes HIIT on the elliptical
UBWO
ABS: Abs Bootcamp

I was feeling lackluster prior to working out. But once I got into it, I felt energized. Hopefully, this will motivate me to continue working out this weekend. I really need to re-focus for next week. I just realized that I'm into week 8 of my current BFL challenge and I really want to finish well.

And while nearing the home stretch, I need to figure out what to do after this challenge. I am getting bored with the BFL weight lifting routine. I want to change it somehow, but I don't know what else is out there. I guess I have to do some research and figure things out.

Other than working out and cleaning the house, this weekend is going to be spent studying. I have an exam on Wednesday and I'm behind with my lectures. Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Lori said...

If you are bored with the BFL thing you can switch it up. Do a split or something just to make things different. You can do anything you want.
Lori

Wolfie said...

Come on Chantal..you can do this!

Stef said...

I do a different weight routing that BFL. Usually split it up something like this:

M~Legs (Heavy)
T~Chest/triceps
W~Back
Th~Legs (light)
F~ Shoulders/biceps

Find what might work for you and do somthing different. Change is good!

Stef :-)

chantal2bfit said...

Thanks for the input! I was wondering how the splits work. I'm definitely going to look into it.

Mari said...

Hi
Good luck on your test.