Saturday, February 11, 2006

Fighter

I finally figured out how to put a video on the sidebar. Yay! It's been driving me crazy for weeks now! Actually, I have to thank the other BFL bloggers who posted the instructions in Godessa's blog :)

"Fighter" by Christina Aguilera is my favorite workout music. I make sure it plays in my iPOD as I'm getting into level 10 of my 20-minutes HIIT. It never fails to push me through.

Speaking of iPOD music, I just found out that Evanescence is finally recording for their upcoming album. I am sooo excited. I love them! I play their CD "Fallen" all the time, particularly in my car while driving or during LBWO & UBWO. I cannot wait to hear their new stuff. I hope it's as good as their last album.

Well today, I started easing my body into working out again. My stomach has been pain-free now for 3 days. There are some minor twinges here & there, but it is more of an annoyance than actual pain. So my workout today consists of housework, particularly laundry. The bedrooms are on the 2nd floor and the laundry room is in the basement and top that off with doing 5 loads of laundry, and you have some pretty serious stair climbing going on. I also did a lot of modified push-ups all throughout the day when I got the chance. Plus, I did Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pound 3 miles video. I feel really good. I think I can do more, but I don't want to shock my body after the stress of this week.

It started snowing early this afternoon and it's supposed to last until tomorrow morning. It's predicted that we'll be getting 6" - 12" of snow. So tomorrow, I'm getting some upper-body workout & maybe some cardio from shoveling a 3 car length driveway.

And here's my blog filler for the day. And wouldn't you know!


You Are Amy Lee!

Gothy, expressive, woman-in-pain
Who looks damn good in a corset
"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears"

No comments: