Friday, February 17, 2006

Quickie...

Nothing much to say today except I did cardio HIIT & abs this morning. HIIT was done on the elliptical machine, followed by 10 minutes MISS on the stairmaster. Abs consisted mostly of medicine ball exercises and pilates.

Meals were good - not perfect, but I'm still happy with it. Water intake was much much better. I haven't been paying attention as to how much I consumed, but I made sure I always had water handy throughout the day.

Best of all, its FRIDAY!!!! TGIF!!! Also, it's a long weekend for me because of President's Day on Monday. Yippeee! Might do some shopping this weekend to take advantage of the sales.

Oh, and here's a blog filler....

Your Stripper Song Is

Dirrty by Christina Aguelera

"Too dirrty to clean my act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party"

You're so dirty, you make Christina look clean.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm having a tough time with the water intake, too... gotta reprogram my brain to drink, drink, drink.

Hope you enjoyed your 3-day weekend and had a successful time shopping. =)