Thursday, February 16, 2006

You know you had a good LBWO when....

...your butt is sore (LOL!)

That's exactly how I feel right now so I'm really psyched. LBWO today consisted primarily of lunges & squats with dumbells. I also did 3 sets x 12 reps of the hip abduction & adduction. I then walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes on a high incline. My LBWO totally wiped me out that I had no energy to run. Overall it was a good day workout-wise.

I was reading some blogs today and came across a couple great articles by Skwigg. Definitely must reads for BFLers.

The Body for Life Anti-Challenge
Body for Life for Cheaters and Binge Eaters

2 comments:

Greg said...

Hello! first I wanted to tell you good luck and thanks for showing that you can add a vid. to your blog. In regards to the LBWO-
I know exactly how you feel! When I do the LBWO in the middle of the week, It feels like I was shot with birdshot in the El grande gluteo. Keep up the good progress!!

Unknown said...

Wow girl...awesome workout!! Today is cardio for me and I plan on hitting it hard. Have a super weekend...Dede