Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sick

I've been struck with some nasty stomach bug. Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling feverish and nauseus. The only thing I had yesterday was a cup of hot tea and some water. I just couldn't keep anything down! My temperature was above 100 for the whole day so I took some Tylenol. I was feeling nauseus all day, but didn't actually throw up until 9 pm! What a horrible feeling!

I feel better today - no more fever or nausea. I was actually able to eat 2 pieces of toast and drink a cup of hot tea this morning. However, I still feel drained from yesterday, so I decided to take another day off from work today to recuperate completely. I have been checking emails regularly from work to keep up to date and I am already dreading going back! Just so much work to do!

I was watching the news this morning, and apparently there has been an outbreak of E. coli in our area. I don't think that's what I have or I'd be in worse shape than what I've been. Plus, they traced the source to a couple of Taco Bell fast food restaurants, and I know I haven't been to one in months!

Needless to say, no workouts yesterday and today. Honestly, that's the last of my concern right now. I'm more concerned about getting more food in me.

So that's what I've been up to for the last couple of days. Not fun!

3 comments:

Lori said...

yeah, our Taco Bell has a sign saying that they are no longer, for now anyway, having teh onions becasue of it. Oh well, I guess I should have not been in a Taco Bell in the first place huh>

Lori

Erin said...

Hope you're feeling all better by now!

Greg said...

Wow, take care of yourself and drink lots of agua. I remember when I was really sick last year I was eating my kid’s pedialyte (sp) Popsicles.