Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Workout, eating, & AI

Today's workout was spectacular! I didn't wake up early enough to go to the gym, but made it up by going just before lunch. Workout was as follows:

Cardio (Treadmill): 3 min. walking, 20 min. HIIT [2 miles in 19:08 - NEW PERSONAL BEST!!! 2.09 miles in 20 minutes] 3 min. running moderate pace, 7 minutes walking
Abs: 3 sets Ab Bootcamp

After work, I went out for my run - 4.5 miles.

Eating has been so so. We had a baby shower at work and I ate A LOT of junk! Oh well, it's over and time to move on.

****************************************************

American Idol - interesting today.

Katherine - I thought she did great and looked beautiful! Don't know about the dress though. Is it just me or did she needed a body shaper? The judges' comments kind of annoyed me. If Katherine is as good as Whitney Houston, do you think she would actually need American Idol?

Elliott - He did awesome!!! If he would only fix his teeth! What was up with Paula's crying though? I thought she was going to have a nervous breakdown!

Kelly - If America's smart, she would be out this week. Have you noticed that she hasn't been in the bottom 3 yet?

Paris - Great voice. I don't know what's with her though, but she just doesn't do it for me.

Taylor - Not so good this week.

Chris - I LOVE HIM!!!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Did you read my mind or what? Your thoughts on Idol mimmick mine. Should be interesting tonight. If Kelly doesn't get in the bottom 3 tonight, I'm going to stop watching, no, not really, but pleeeezzzzz!

As usual, great job on the running. I'm hoping to get outside for a run at lunch today.

Melissa said...

My thoughts exactly. My parents like Kelly and last night I was like "SORRY, BUT SHE SUCKED!". There was no emotion whatsoever. Katherine's dress? I was too busy looking at her boobs, I'm jealous. Very nice ta-tas.

Great job on the personal best!! :)

bethkk said...

Hey, girlie, thanks for stopping over to my blog! Great to see some new faces there!

WOW! I am SOOO impressed with your new personal best! I'm slowly working up to 2 miles in 20 minutes, but I have a ways to go. I think I did 1.8 on Monday.

FV Tom said...

Hey there ... congrats on the PB!!

You did treadmill at lunch and then 4.5 miles later? What a stud!

AI - no comment. Don't watch it.

be good!

Kimberly said...

I sortof half-watched AI last night, but I was glued to Kat at the beginning because so much was going on with that dress!

The cleavage managed to distract me most of the time, but something was going on with her "foundations" on the side. And, was it just me, or did the front slit rip or go up really high and give a glimpse of undies at one point? If I'd recorded it, I would've totally replayed it. Yes, I have a life.

KatieFeldmom said...

Your AI comments are the same as mine! Did you catch Katharine's wardrobe malfunction? Whew! Couldn't tell if her dad was crying over her singing or from the lack of clothing that she was showing to 30+ million people!