Sunday, April 23, 2006

Laziness over

My one day break last Wednesday turned into a 4-days break. No excuse for it, except that I was LAZY!!! However, the constant rain that started Friday night and lasted to this morning didn't help either. But that's over. The sun is up and I just came back from a 4.5-miles run.

The good news is that eating has been clean. So even with no work out, I don't feel fat or bloated. :=D

Still too much to do tonight. I still have to cook my protein pancake as I am out, then clean my refrigerator since I'm getting my new one tomorrow morning. I also have to study for my exam on Friday.

That's about it! Hope everybody had a great weekend!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Way to get that run in! Sometimes a break from working out is a good thing. I know when I've had a few days off, my next workout after is usually kick ass. Good luck on your exam. Is it your last one until the Fall?

Donna said...

Well, I haven't missed a workout but my eating has been far from clean. Tomorrow I'm back on. I won't have a choice because I think I've eaten every bad thing left in this house. At least I hope so.

Mari said...

Well now you have the energy to hit hard. Good for you for keeping he diet. I find it is the hardest part.

Wolfie said...

Hey, I'm impressed that your eating has been clean through all of this! You're all rested up, so hopefully you'll have that zest back!

Melissa said...

Diet is 85% girl, so give yourself a pat on the back! When I've taken a break, the eating is usually the first to cave, so way to go! Great job on the 4.5mile run!

Kimberly said...

I, too, am impressed that you kept your eating clean while taking a break from your workouts! Glad to see you are back. Good luck with your exam.

Greg said...

I took a break too. Now I'm paying for it. At least your eating has been clean. I've been eating Enchiladas chips, peanuts, etc. 4.5 miles is a pretty good run! Are the protein pancakes any good? :o