Thursday, March 16, 2006

PSYCHO!!!

I was feeling a "Biggest Loser" withdrawal today, so I decided to check out their website to see when the new season starts. No info on that yet. It seems they're still looking at applicants. However, it turned out I missed the Navy Wives vs. Army Wives episode :( The last episode I saw was the one about the restaurant families.

Anyways, I was surfing the site when I came upon Jullian's Sample Weekly Plan. Man, that woman's psycho! 6 days a week workout, each days consisting of 3 hours 45 minutes workout! For example, 1 hour in the morning of cardio in the fat burning zone, 1 hour circuit training & 45 minutes cardio in the fat burning zone in afternoon, AND 1 hour kickboxing at night! Is this even possible without killing yourself? Also, who has the time?

This leads me to remember a joke myself and a friend of mine shared a while ago. We agreed that given the chance and if we're lucky enough to find millionaire or billionaire husbands, we would not hesitate to quit work and just live as a trophy wives. I honestly wouldn't mind just making myself beautiful for my husband and just working out daily for hours to stay in a great shape. I guess if I'm lucky enough (and if I have enough energy), I can follow Jillian's plan. :)

**********************************************

Workout today went as planned.

LBWO
Lunges: 8, 10, 15, 20, 12 (dumbell weights in each hand)
Reverse lunges: 12
Squats: 10, 12, 15, 20, 12
Single leg squats: 12
Seated Leg Press Machine (Calves): 210, 215, 220, 230, 225
Seated Leg Press Machine (Calves - toes pointed outward): 220
Hip Adductor Machine: 2x12x85, 12x90
Hip Abductor Machine: 2x12x85, 12x90

Stretch
CARDIO: on the treadmill alternating between walking (3.8mph/3.5incline) for 1 lap & running (5.8mph/0.5 incline) for a total of 30 minutes.
Stretch

Eating was great, except for a piece of brownie. Some evil person left some rich, fudgy brownies in our kitchen and it called me. Who am I to refuse? :)

**************************************

I just got the Body-For-Life DVD set. I ordered it from DPS Nutrition for about $15 (including shipping) 2 days ago, and it was waiting for me outside my doorstep when I came home. SAWEEET!!!!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

I love "The Biggest Loser". My youngest daughter has been asking me when it's going to start again. Jillian is crazy, but lucky to be able to spend that much time working out. And boy, does it show. She looks amazing.

Unknown said...

Sorry you missed the Navy vs. Marines episode. It was good. I find that show motivating...although they do end up working out quite a bit.

Have a super weekend, and keep up on those awesome workouts of yours!!

KatieFeldmom said...

That workout sounds like a killer!
Great job on YOUR workout!
Enjoy the DVD!

Greg said...

Firstly, Thanks for your kind post . Secondly~You are correct regarding Jillian's workout. Gawd, if you work that is an impossibility. Her diet seems a little unappetising. Keep it goin'! -Greg