Thursday, June 21, 2007

Britain's Got Talent

Saw this on the Today's Show this morning. Talk about a bona fide Cindrella story! Phone sales man one moment, recording artist the next!



Now, I did more digging about this guy in youtube.com (gotta love that site!) and saw his audition video. Had me bawling! What's up with that! And I swear I'm not PMSing. :)

----------------------------------------------------

Katiefeldmom - There are spoilers already for Deathly Hallows? Yikes! I better be careful. That is one of the reason why I will not go on these midnight bookstore parties, much as I want to do it since it's the last book of the series. My friend did that for the last book and some teenage jerks were already screaming the ending while she was still waiting in the line.

No comments: