Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thinking about a bike

My friend, who is an avid cyclist, suggested this bike. Price-wise, it's not that bad. I'm sure there's going to be additional expenses for accessories.

I'll have to check the bike stores though. I heard that sometimes, they have used bikes on sale for discount. I don't want to do craigslist because I want a bike that will actually fit my size. Luckily, I am surrounded by bike stores around here since I live right by a popular trail.

My friend also told me that you never forget how to ride a bike. I think it's been 20 years since I've been on a bike. I hope she's right!

So for next year, this will definitely be on my wish list in my quest for a duathlon. ;-D

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Ohhhhhhh pretty bike! I need to get a new one someday soon.. mine's AGES old!

KatieFeldmom said...

Yep, you definitely need one!!! Good luck on getting the right one for you!!!

Greg said...

That's cool Chantal. I would love to get a bike too but I don't have a clue. Those Trek bikes look pretty neat.