Thursday, February 01, 2007

Attention!!!


You're never too old for Harry Potter! (LOL)
--------------------------------------------------------
Workout Log:
Wednesday:
PM: Eliptical (28 min HIIT + 7 min MISS), Abs
Thursday:
AM: Treadmill (3.75 running + 7 min walking), LSE
PM: LBWO
Eating is clean for the most part. Had to meet my friend for lunch today at a Chinese Restaurant. Not quite perfect, but I kept the portions in check. Water - check! Supplements - check!
Well, I'm tired so that's all for today!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

I know I know!!!! only thing is I think I'm gonna be mad at her...cause this is the last book...& if she does him in!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

KatieFeldmom said...

I can't wait....although I have to wait for the audio from the library so it will be a while, I'm sure.

And then it's the last one. Kind of like the last Star Wars. Depressing to think there won't be anymore.

Unknown said...

Hey girl..I see you are still kickin' bootie!! Enjoy Super Bowl weekend. Dede

Erin said...

Just wanted to say HI since I haven't been around in a while. I'm so glad to see you are doing so well :)

By the way, I've recently begun to travel to the philly area regularly for work so let me know if you ever want to try to meet up when I'm out there!

Laurie said...

Pre-ordered mine first thing the morning of the 1st - if you're looking for me on 7/21/07 I'll be at the mailbox - after that, don't bother me.