Friday, August 11, 2006

I've been remiss...

I haven't had time to update my blog because I've been busy on the "other" site. You all know what I'm talking about. ;)

Anyways, things haven't been good with fitness. I've only worked out once this week. I'm pumped but I've been soooooo busy at work. I had 2 deadlines to meet today, which I'm happy to say I did. Unfortunately, I had no time to go to the gym. By the time I get home, I'm just too tired that I can barely do housework. The good news is I've been eating clean.

Next week is much better at work so I should be back to form. I'm going to see some friends from college next weekend so it's motivation for me to hit my workouts extra hard. At least, that's the plan.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Amy said...

yes..blogland has been rather dead as of late..LOL
I always love getting those deadlines meet. Now you can focus back on BFL..

And way to go..staying on track with the eating. !!!

Have a great weekend.

havlow said...

No worries about blogland either :) I think we've all found a new toy (my blends) to play with for a little while. I fully expect we'll all be back to blogging in some form or fashion soon. btw thanks for posting the couch to 5k link. I think I'm going to try it!!

Irene said...

I know what you mean about the quiet in blogland! I'm sure that will change before we know it. It is fun, though, getting to meet new people.

I hope work went well!

KatieFeldmom said...

Hope things are better this week and that you get back on track. Although, sometimes your body does need a rest.

And can I just say that I love the Keith Urban video. I usually leave your blog open so I can listen to the whole song. They played his new song on the radio this morning. Yum!

Just a lonely girl said...

I love the forum, but I like my blog too because it's my space. The forum is just a perfect place to tap into everybody's support at once.

It's so tough to squeeze fitness in when work is overwhelming. I understand the no excuses thing, but sometimes I'm just too dog-tired to do anything!! I'm with ya!

Kimberly said...

Hope everyone gets back into blogging, but I've been remiss, too. Forum and work. Good to hear from you here, too. You'll get back into it, just like you always do, because this is what we do now!