Saturday, July 21, 2007

A weekend date with HP

12 miles LSD run - CHECK!!!

Very painful run, particularly the last mile. I commend you all runners who have run 1/2 and full marathons! I don't know how I'm going to squeak out that last 1.1 mile - maybe on my hands and knees!

HP and the Deathly Hallow - CHECK!!!

Picked it up right after my run. Probably treated the bookstore workers with a whiff of my sweaty self. Hahaha!!!! Man, this book is huge!

Kleenex - CHECK!!!

J.K. Rowling made no secret that 2 main characters are going to die in this book. I also saw an interview where she said that if you cried on the last book when Dumbledore died, you will DEFINITELY cry on Book 7...sniff, sniff...I have my suspicions of who are going to die. And it totally sucks if one of them comes true!!!!!

5 comments:

doidle said...

Great job, 12 miles!! Wowee!!

KatieFeldmom said...

Awesome on the 12 miles.
YAY for HARRY POTTER!!!

Irene said...

Woohooo! Congrats on that milestone! It's a huge one! I'm sure you'll be okay with that extra 1.1 mile! Way to go!

havlow said...

Congrats on the milestone!!

Did you predictions come true on HP7? I finished the book in about 8 hours lol!! Mine were close enough that I was happy with the ending.

Angela said...

Yeah, thanks for telling me about Dumbledore in book 6....im reading it now....im not mad at cha (just playin), but just sad now...i pre-ordered book 7 and it came in the mail on saturday but im reading 6 now, so it will all be fresh when i read 7...i cant even imagine now what is going to happen in 7!