Tuesday, September 26, 2006

See y'all later!

I'm off to my first vacation of the year! No Europe this year, but I'll be going to the City of Sin!



This vacation couldn't come at a better time. I sooo need a break from work. Although this is a vacation, I know we'll be doing a lot of walking. I'll also try to run on the strip at least once. And I'll try to limit on the buffet. ;)

The only thing is I'm going to miss The Biggest Loser and Dancing with the Stars. :(

Maybe it's time to invest on a TIVO.

Bye all! I'll try to post some pictures when I get back.

10 comments:

Karla said...

Have a safe and FUN vacation!!

KatieFeldmom said...

Have a safe trip.

Amy said...

have a great trip!!

Pamela said...

HOPE you have a GREAT time! See ya when you get back !

Greg said...

You are missing the best show, "Project Runway". I hope you have a good time and don't wrestle any white tigers.

Irene said...

Have a wonderful time in LV!

Christie said...

Can't wait to hear about your vaca...remember, what happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas...oh yea, and you are sooo money baby. (just had to say that.)

Unknown said...

Have fun girl...and yes! Pics!

Melissa said...

Hope you're having a FABULOUS time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Just wanted to let you know I've moved!

http://melissabfitnessblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey girl..you still in VEGAS?? You must have hit the jackpot and you are buying a house, etc. Congrats if that happened. Miss you..Dede