Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Still around....

Yeah, I'm still here. Just super busy at work, which translates to super tired when I get home.

Anyhoo, my workouts are going great for the most part. Hit or miss, but mostly hit. :) Shin splint is almost gone. I've kept on running, but still taking it easy while it heals. Seems to work for me.

Today, I finally got on the scale. I haven't been on a scale in MONTHS! I figured since I still fit in size 2's and sometimes 0's, I'm still doing okay. After my workout today, I was stretching in this small room where they have a digital scale and I got curious. So I hopped on there and wouldn't you know! I can now officially say that I am no longer eligible to donate blood. 108 lbs!!! I've been hovering at 110 lbs for so long and it was at that weight when I last checked. Now, I'm only 5'1 so I'm in the appropriate weight range. And I am still eating 5-6 meals a day, and sometimes more when I get an extra run in for the day. Think of cookie1135 from tracker. She's 5'1 like me and her final weight was 100 lbs. So yes, I'm still okay.

Speaking of cookie, where has she been lately? I haven't seen her post in a while.

Oh, and I'm so psyched! Biggest Loser starts tonight! I can't wait!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being below 110! AWESOME JOB. I think you have the right idea, but just going by the way your clothing fits...then surprising yourself and weighing randomly. Great job on the program...working out and eating. Sounds like you've got it all dialed in. :O

Karla said...

Wow, I would love the scale if I got results like that. You're tiny! Don't get me wrong, from reading your blog, I know it's a fit tiny and not skinny fat. WTG!!

Pamela said...

WOW you are soooooo tiny ... makes me feel like some big Amazon~ Good for you for workin it Girl!

Laurie said...

Wow, congrats on the weight loss, but more importantly not being a slave to the scale!!

I can't donate blood either, but they don't want me anymore because I went to Playa Mexico, same result, but more fun . . . hmmmmm.

Greg said...

108 pounds? I think that is what my head weighs. Good job Chantel!

jennifer said...

I can't imagine being in 108! You are tiny. Great job.
Sounds like things are going well, in spite of your crazy job.
Keep hitting the gym and getting rid of that stress.

jennifer

Mari said...

Hi :D

Lori said...

I didn't even know BL started. I got home turned on the tv and it was just ending. I'll catch it this week for sure.

Lori

Julie said...

Awesome job! Glad to hear that the shin splint is almost gone too. Biggest Loser was great, though I do miss Jillian...