Monday, October 09, 2006

Trip report - Part I

Hey y'all! I'm back! As promised here are a few pictures from my Vegas trip. I went with my parents and my one brother.

Here are some pictures from our first day there. We arrived the night before, ate a small dinner, walked a little bit of the strip, then went back to the hotel to sleep.




The next day, we woke up early and drove to the Grand Canyon. We stopped by the Hoover Dam first:


...and approx. 4 hours later, we were arrived at the Grand Canyon!



We were able to drive along the Desert View Drive and see the spectacular sunset at Lipan Point.

We stayed at Tusayan overnight then spent half a day the following day at the Grand Canyon National Park. We hiked the rim a little bit and explored the Hermit's Point Drive. In the morning, we saw some rare wildlife...a group Desert Bighorn Sheep! Really cool!





After that, we said goodbye to the Grand Canyon and headed back to Las Vegas.

Part 2 to follow. Blogger is not letting me post some more. CRAP!

Anyways, I think I left my mojo in Vegas. I'm having a hard time getting back to working out. And my 5K is in less than 2 weeks! YIKES!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome photos..looks and sounds like you guys had a blast. I LOVE the photo of you and your Mom. GORGEOUS!! By the way...you are looking AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing.

Mari said...

Only 2 weeks will that kind of deadline will help bring back your mojo. Any day now you'll see.
Looks awesome can't wait to see the rest of the trip.

Go for a run.
<3Mari

KatieFeldmom said...

You look great! Glad that you had a good time. Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip.

And like Mari says, go for a run.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Just take off for a run, your mojo will follow right behind. Looking forward to part 2.

Pamela said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! & You are looking SOOO gorgeous - you tiny little thing.. :D So take that! Mojo to follow!
HUGS
Lala*