Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Waaaahhhhh!!!!

  • I miss Tracker and my Run for Life teammies!!!!

  • I miss being able to run long like I used to. I feel like I'm back to square one!!!

  • WTH happened to some of the blogs? Since I've been back from vacation, you need special access to read them. :(

  • It's getting too cold out! I hate the cold!

  • I so unmotivated at work!

  • I need to catch up on housework!

  • I need to remember to pay my bills before the end of the month!

  • I need to put up my Christmas decorations!
  • I need to update my workout log on the sidebar!

  • I'm getting fat!

On a positive note, here's another picture of my cute niece at 2 weeks old. It's kind of blurry, but she's just too adorable in this picture! :)



4 comments:

Donna said...

Such a cutie!!! I miss having babies in our family. We did have one over for Thanksgiving though. My niece's friend came over and she has a 5 month old baby. Poor girl, she's only 21, single and on welfare, and has a baby! She had dinner with us and I got to play with the baby. I miss that!

I'm sure you'll be back to running. Me, well, I ran 5 miles last week just to prove that I could still do it, it was no problem, but then the day after, I decided to run again and after 2 miles I could feel my knee starting to hurt. Yeah, too much, too soon. I'm back to cross training again.

KatieFeldmom said...

Congrats on your niece!!! She is a cutie!!! Love all the pink!!!

Irene said...

Your niece is so precious!

I know what you mean about some blogs going private and not being invited... You're always welcome over at my blog.

You'll be back to running those long distances and running right past me in no time!

Anonymous said...

You go on and vent! Venting is good for the soul! Hope you're able to conquer some of that stuff and mark it off your list.

She is absolutely adorable. I just want to smell her little head. They always smell so good.