Tuesday, May 01, 2007

More pictures from the wedding

Mom and Dad

Me & partner, marching in church. (I'm too short!)

Hmmm...Gotta tone the arms (LOL).

Exchange of vows.


Finally married! :-)
Making my entrance at the reception.

Dancing.
Those are the highlights. =)

My next update will most likely be another race report. This time will be of my 10 mile race. Please pray that I survive this. I'm actually thinking of watching "The Secret". I need to believe that I WILL FINISH in one piece!

10 comments:

Karla said...

You look beautiful! Your partner down the aisle definitely made you look petite, but might I say a cute toned petite. :)

Pamela said...

LOVELY! & yes I mean YOU.. the rest look great too but you are SOOO gorgeous & tiny.. & I say that as something I wish I could be..I envy you :)

Donna said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Look at all those planned races, oh my, you go!

carolakabb said...

great pics! tone your arms, bah! They look great.

KatieFeldmom said...

You look wonderful!!!! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

YOU WILL FINISH THE RACE!!!!
I know you can do it!!!!!!

Irene said...

It looked like a beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing your pictures. You look stunning!

By the way, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RACE!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Just gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Beautiful!! You really look gorgeous in all the pics. The dresses are very pretty too. ;)

Awesome job on all the races chica. You're progressing like crazy, I'm so proud of you! I remember you talking about running last year when I was running...now look at you!! Congrats!!

FV Tom said...

You look lovely!

Irene said...

Race report????