So I've been double-tagged! Here goes...
Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1) I've only been drunk 3 times. I hate the feeling of being drunk so I try to avoid it at all cost. Also, I get drunk easily and I go from being sober to puking just like that!
2) I was sickly when I was a kid. I was anemic, had low BP, etc. I remember being house-bound one summer because I got tired and weak easily.
3) When I was a kid, my friends and I used to go caroling around Christmas time. This is a common practice in the Philippines. You just go from house to house, sing Christmas carols, and then the homeowners give you money. We usually just get spare change, but it was a big deal to us back then.
4) I got lucky when I went for my driving test. I hit the cone when I parallel parked, and the tester gave me a second chance. Plus I was speeding at one point. The tester made a comment that it was obvious I was nervous and surprisingly, I passed the test! Don't worry, I'm a much responsible driver now. :) Still can't parallel park though, LOL.
5) I've never driven into the cities. I've driven passed them, but not in them. I usually take the train, or someone else drives. The aggressive drivers makes me nervous, all the one-way streets confuse me, and did I mention I can't parallel park?
6) I just realized that I'm a reality show junkie! In addition to the more popular reality shows, I find myself watching off-beat shows like Girls Next Door, Little People Big World, Ace of Cakes, Ghost Hunters, etc. Don't worry, I haven't gone crazy yet and started watching Paris Hilton's show. ;0
7) I want Samantha Brown's job!
Since I'm late in writing this, I'm guessing almost everyone has been tagged? Donna? Melissa? Connie? Julie? Irene? Anyways, I tag whoever hasn't been tagged yet. :0