Tuesday, March 27, 2007

For the love of God!

PLEASE STOP VOTING FOR THIS DUDE!!!!!!
I DON'T THINK MY EARS CAN TAKE ANOTHER WEEK!!!!!!




Actually, I've been switching to Miami Ink reruns while he's on so my ears are fine. :)

On a better note... (literally!)

The weather was BEAUTIFUL today! We actually got to 80 degrees! Of course, I ran at the crack of dawn this morning (5.65 miles tempo) so it was only 50 degrees, but warm enough for shorts & long sleeve shirt.

I also had my dentist apointment today. Woohoo no cavities!

That's it! Hope everyone is well!

P.S. - Holy cow! Or should I say rooster?!? What the f&*k did he do to his hair! I can't watch!

6 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

LOL! I'll be shocked if he is still here next week, but there is a website out there wanting him to stay because he is so bad. Very sad.

YAY for no cavities.

Pamela said...

HUh & Huh?? sorry one day I have to watch some "normal" TV ...~lol~

but I am sooo jealous of you outside running in shorts & tee! _ it's still not quite that warm up here! Nice for you tho'- enjoy!

KatieFeldmom said...

So when I commented last night, it was before I had seen the show (Pacific Time).

Anyhoo, I sat down to watch it with my husband and about fell out of my seat when he came on. I was expecting it, but still it was horrible. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. Him and Haley need to go, but him first.

Irene said...

No kidding! I was sad to see Chris go -- I was hoping it would be Hailey. She sings good enough but she sounds too much like a beauty pageant contestant. I think Sanjaya is getting the teeny-bopper (as my mom would have said) vote. He's young, very charismatic, charming, and cute -- and they tune in and vote for him just to see what he's going to do with his hair next. It must be working because he's still there. I keep hoping that he'll get better, but that's not going to happen... Goooo Melinda!

Faithful Soles said...

Hilarious post, and I could not agree with you more. My wife and I are also sick of seeing his face and hair. As for running, glad to see your weather has warmed up. I'm down in Houston and it is already up into the 80's for us.

If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks and keep up the great training (and Idol posts).

Greg said...

Sanjaya Rocks! Y'all need to quit being such haters. He's gonna win and make millions. On a more intelligent note, he makes the show nearly unwatchable. I'm kind of hoping Simon will get out of his chair and knock the rooster off the stage.